The HCRJ Annual Meeting is on Sunday, May 31 at 10am. We are preparing for a modified annual meeting on Zoom.
Important items to be addressed at this meeting are:
– The Nominating Committee will present a slate of committed leaders who bring their insight, experience and enthusiasm to the Board of Trustees of the congregation
– The Bylaws committee will present a list of recommended bylaws modifications
– Consideration of the budget for the 2020-2021 fiscal year
– Committee Reports
Whether in person, or from home, your voice and your vote remain crucial in shaping the future of our growing congregation. In order to vote on these important issues, we must establish a quorum either by in person vote or by absentee ballot. Please help us ensure a quorum by taking the following steps to request an absentee ballot.
1. Visit here to request an absentee ballot from the secretary of the board before May 21
2. An absentee ballot will be sent to your home address
3. Fill out the ballot and return in the provided envelope by May 26
All full members in good standing have the right to vote if your dues, security fee and building fund pledges for the 2019-2020 fiscal year and prior years have been paid in full or you have approval to delay or alter your payments.