- This event has passed.
February 19, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The next meeting of the HCRJ Knitzvah Group is Tuesday, February 19! The group will meet in Naman Hall at 11:30am.
The Knitzvah group has been meeting for almost 10 years. The following is a list of some of their contributions to the needs of the community.
- Caps for premies
- Helmet liners for soldiers
- Hats and scarfs for children and adults
- Baby afghans
- Lap Robes for Nursing Home residents
- Scarfs for Special Olympics participants
- Scarfs for “Foster Care for Success” students
- Lap Robes made with 8” knitted or crocheted squares
- Hats for needy children – some as far away as California
- Baby Lovie blankets for children who have suffered abuse, a program sponsored by the Thread Alliance
- Nests for baby bird rescues
We have knitters and crocheters and people who are learning. Some help finish projects by sewing squares together or just providing moral support.
Would you like to join the Knitzvah Group? Contact Justin at 713-782-4162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
August 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
August 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm