Dear HCRJ Religious School Families,
As a reminder, HCRJ Religious School Registration is open!
In July, Rabbi Gross introduced HCRJ’s Year of Chesed (Kindness) initiative. The Year of Chesed is a new initiative to infuse all aspects of our Synagogue life with the sacred and important Jewish value of Chesed.
All of us are facing unprecedented and uncertain months ahead. Many of us are feeling the strain financially. As part of the Year of Chesed, we are excited to offer HCRJ Religious School free of charge to our member families for the 2020-2021 academic year. It is important to us that your child continues their religious education at HCRJ without the worry of any financial implications.
We cannot wait to see you and your family (virtually) on October 4th for the first day of the 2020-2021 HCRJ Religious School year. More information coming soon!
Please follow the instructions below to register your child(ren) for the 2020-21 school year.
1. Click “Member Login” on the top right of the HCRJ website.
2. Enter your email and password to login. Please note that each family only has one username. The username is the primary email address on your HCRJ account.
(If you don’t know them, please click forgot my username or password and follow the directions. If you have forgotten both, you will need to request both a forgotten username and a forgotten password).
3. Click the School Registration icon.
4. Confirm your current information (address, phone number, etc.) and update any information that is incorrect. Click the “edit” button at the bottom of the screen to make changes.
5. Provide all required information listed in red. Please note the different tabs on this page. You must click on the medical tab to enter doctor’s information, the emergency tab for emergency contact information, etc. Answer remaining questions and accept terms of Religious School enrollment.
You must go through and register each child individually.
If you have any questions, please email Mike Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org for quickest response.