Your Vote in the WORLD ZIONIST CONGRESS is Extremely Important
What is the World Zionist Congress? The WZC is the organization that enables elected delegates to exert ideological influence on both Israeli society and the global Jewish agenda. It also serves to allocate financial resources to various organizations – including the Reform Movement – in Israel. It is the only way that the Jewish people around the world have a voice in the Jewish State, and this election is our chance to have the Reform Movement’s voice and priorities heard in Israel.
Please take 5 minutes and vote. Here’s how:
1. Visit azm.org/elections, then follow these instructions:
2. Click the “Voter Registration” button.
3. Fill in your information and submit the form.
4. Check your email to receive your verification number and enter the number
5. Proceed to payment and hit submit. The fee to register and vote is $7.50,
which covers the administrative costs of running the election. (Voters age
25 and under pay $5.00.)
6. You are now registered to vote! In a few moments, you will receive a PIN by
7. To begin the voting process, enter the PIN found in your email from
8. Select the Reform slate (listed second); it will say “Vote Reform: ARZA
Representing the Reform Movement and Reconstructing Judaism.”
9. Submit your vote.
It’s that easy – so go vote now. Vote Reform and help change the world.